Everglades Solicitors is a law firm registered under Part B of Companies and Allied Matters Act to carry on business as legal practitioners and Arbitrators.
Our Firm is made up of seasoned professionals who are members of the Nigeria and International Bar Associations, The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of the United Kingdom and Nigeria and various professional organisations / associations. Our consultants and members have marshaled over 15 years’ experience in active legal practice. The managing partner is also a fellow of the Institute of Debt Recovery Practitioners of Nigeria. The firm provides timely legal services of the highest quality in litigation, arbitration and solicitors’ support services.
The firm was established to meet the legal needs of individuals, growing and large corporate organisations, tertiary institutions as well as government at all levels who desire prompt and efficient services of highest quality.
Our Mission is to be at the cutting edge of the national leading providers of contemporary legal services that are fully responsive to the needs of our clients, conduct efficiently, effectively whenever and wherever needed. Our services are also aimed at adding significant value to our client’s business.
We have developed and put to use appropriate procedures, manuals, seminars and training program for the benefit of our personnel with a view to assuring the management of our firm and the provision of sound professional services to our clients, irrespective of size or nature of business.
Range Of Services
As a law firm, we provide full spectrum of professional services to our clients. Our range of services includes but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of briefs and representing our clients in various courts in Nigeria
- Preparation and perfection of legal documents such as Deed of Assignments, Deed of Legal Mortgages, Debentures, Tenancy Agreements, Lease Agreements, Property and Equipment Lease Agreements and so on
- Obtaining Certificate of Statutory Right of Occupancy and Customary Right of Occupancy at various Land Registries and Local Governments respectively
- Registration of Companies and updating their records at the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Conducting Corporate and Land searches at the Corporate Affairs Commission and Land registries respectively
- Conducting physical search on properties
- Conducting Probate Searches at the High Courts of Justice and Ministries of Justice
- Obtaining Letters of Administration
- Preparation of Wills
- Conducting Legal Due diligence in preparation for merges and acquisition
- Loan Recovery for financial and non-financial institutions
- Attending companies’ meetings as Company Secretary and taking minutes at their Board and Annual General Meetings
- Rendering Immigration Advice and Immigration related matters
- Giving Professional Legal advice to individuals and corporate clients.
As an important aspect of our effective client services objective is to provide a timely progressive report to our client which will cover matters and areas considered important to our clients. These matters together with our recommendations would normally be discussed with the appropriate level of client’s personnel in order to ensure that our recommendations achieve the desired objectives